White Roses Bouquet Delivery At Home.
Busy in office or sitting somewhere far and can’t think of a way to make your special ones feel special on their special day..? Well, Loviesta has a solution to that situation. We understand that how much your loved ones mean to you & that’s why we won’t let you let their special day go by without making a gesture towards expressing your love for them. This bouquet delivery surprise can make your loved one’s day even more special. We don’t know a person who doesn’t smile on getting a surprise & white roses will make them smile so easily because no matter what roses have that god gift that can make anyone smile & make them feel special. Even while sitting somewhere far away you will still be able to make them feel your presence & that’s the most beautiful part of this entire surprise. So what are you waiting for! Get the White Roses Bouquet delivery surprise booked for your occasion & get it delivered at your place of choice & create happy memories.
- 10 White Roses.
- White Paper Packing.
- White Ribbon Bow.
- Green Fillers (As per season & Local Availability).
- Delivery Charges Included.
- Applicable Taxes Included.
Need to know:
- Free Delivery will be done between 12:00 pm to 8:00 Pm.
- Flowers may be delivered in a fully bloomed, semi-bloomed, or bud stage.
- Delivery address can’t be rescheduled as flowers are perishable in nature.
- For same-day bookings kindly contact our customer care to confirm the possibility.
- Service available for Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata & Chandigarh.
- For Delivery, Before 12:00 Pm & after 8:00 Pm the extra charges of Rs 300/- will be applicable.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish it as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.