Karwa Chauth Candlelight Dinner in Delhi
Karva Chauth is a one-day festival celebrated annually by married Hindu women who observe a fast from sunrise to moon rise and pray for the well-being and longevity of their husbands. On this auspicious day take your partner out to celebrate the occasion in the most beautiful way. Get a particular Cabana Dinner Date booked by Loviesta at Delhi’s most prestigious 5-Star Hotel Jaypee Siddharth, Rajendra Place. Experience the luxury & fine hospitality while being there and make the celebration more memorable.
- Applicable for a couple.
- Decorated Cabana with candlelight & flower decoration.
- 2 Welcome Mocktails.
- 4 Course Meal (Soup, Starters, Main Course & Dessert Platter).
- Cuisine – Multi (Veg/Non-Veg Preferences Available).
- Ambiance Music.
- Heart shape cake (Karwa-Chauth Special).
- Inclusive of all applicable charges.
Address: Jaypee Siddharth, Rajendra Place, New Delhi.
Need to know:
- Advance booking is highly recommended due to minimal slots.
- The Package is available for Karwa Chauth Dinner.
- Carrying cake & bouquets from outside is not allowed in the venue.